Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Very First Award!


Thank you Stitchcats ( from http://stitchcatsthreadgarden.
blogspot.com/) for sending me this award. I'm all aflutter!! LOL! Now to share it with 8 friends. I will choose:


Laura from Laura's Tatting Muse

TattingChic from TattingChic- A little blog about Lace

Sewwicked from Sewicked's blogspot

Jon from Jon's Thread Escapade

Mike from I learned Tatting as pain management, Now I need Therapy

Sherry from All things tatting (It's an Obsession)

Marilee from Yarnplayers Tatting Blog

Diane from Lace-lovin' Librarian
An extra friend Sherry from My Patchwork of Life Blogspot

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your sweet award! Awww...thanks for sharing it with me! :)

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Yes a big hearty congrats on your award! I am sure there are many more to come.
Thank you so much for thinking of me...you've made my day!

Marilee Rockley said...

It's a really cute award - congratulations! Thanks for thinking of me, too.